Log in


  • Home
  • Mindfulness and Meditation for Pandemics and Skeptics

Mindfulness and Meditation for Pandemics and Skeptics

  • 13 May 2020
  • 3:00 PM
  • Zoom

Registration is closed

Mindfulness and Meditation for Pandemics and Skeptics
in Partnership with the VBA Young Lawyers Division

Does the thought of sitting still in meditation for 30 minutes sound like torture?  Impossible?  This meditation class is for the skeptic with the really busy mind and fidgety body.  

What if 2% of your day spent in meditation made the other 98% of the day that much more productive and calm?  Class will begin with some basic stretching and movement that will not require a change of clothing or special props.  Bring an open mind and something to sit on- a chair, mat or towel.  The use of breathwork and guided imagery will help you sink into deep relaxation.  You'll leave refreshed, calm and with tools to help you focus and tame even the most wild monkey mind.  Breathwork technique that will be taught is also great for insomnia.    

Join with our friends form the VBA Young Lawyers Division for this moment of relaxation.  The event is free to VADA members and their paralegals.


Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys

1915 Huguenot Road, Ste 301

Richmond, VA, 23235

804-649-1002

Executive Director: Sherma Mather

Director of Meetings: Amy Gilbody

Journal of Civil Litigation Managing Editor: Molly Terry

©2018 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.

Organization website designed by Nicasio Design

Follow Us

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software